Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best Tickle Fight ever

Well, the walk in Beihai Park was a bit wet - ok really wet.  Even in the rain, the park was beautiful.  The guide seemed unfazed by the rain, as were we (no we are not sweet enough to melt).  Of course, Anna didn't get the umbrella she wanted and the guide was shocked that we didn't just make Guohua change with her (he later congratulated me when Anna started using her umbrella and gave it up - tho he had to listen to the very long complaints first :-)  Not like China at all he said.  

But back at the hotel, the girls all changed and got warm by jumping in the bed.  Guohua snuggled right in with me and for a moment, peace reigned.  But then, she just couldn't help it.  She started to tickle me.  And then Anna, and soon all three of us were giggling and tickling in a heap on this huge bed.  Honestly, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.   

1 comment:

EHedden said...

I am seriously looking at the file of a 6 year old boy at the CWI of Mudanjiang City. I found your blog. I would love to find out more about the care the children received there. Will you email me please.....ehedden @ HBHPartners.com. I live in Atlanta, GA. Thank you.